Monday, October 19, 2009

Letter To the Bugs


Dear Nasty Flu Bugs:
I ask that you LEAVE now! Leave our home!
We have had ENOUGH! We got our flu shots and you have still been inhabiting my home for almost 2 weeks now! And you got to me and my son!
I understand that this is what you do and all that but can you go do it somewhere else?
I am tired of feeling like crap. I am tired of not being able to talk or breathe properly. I am tired of blowing my nose.
Seriously, enough is enough!
Also could you maybe depart from the rest of my kids too? Please.
My kids aren't as strong as me and I think between all of us, we have already gone through dozens of airborne, antibacterial soap, and hand sanitizer – all of which you seem resistant too. And you have ruined Ethan's chance at perfect attendance!!!
Its too much for us, we are a busy family and need all our energy.
So please – let us part TODAY!!!!!!!!!
Thank you

No comments: