Friday, October 16, 2009

Dear Balloon Boy Parents......

I watched yesterday, completely engrossed in the live coverage on CNN. I watched the story unfold of your son, who was thought to be trapped in your home made aircraft; drifting through the Colorado sky. I watched in worry as the balloon floated away and I couldn't help but imagine the worst.

I was truly worried.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt, never did I think that someone could speculated such fraud. But I think it's pretty clear now that that is exactly what it was.You faked the potentially tragic death of your own son for publicity. You called the police and the news, pulling resources away from those who might have needed them.
IF this was a hoax ( see, i'm still trying to give you the benefit of a doubt):
You're not a hero.
You're just a piece of tabloid history.
Your children will have to live with the legacy of this and it will follow them for the rest of their lives.
and......you should be ashamed of yourselves!!!

No comments: