Friday, January 2, 2009

vacation is almost over

Today was a great day. The kids and I played candyland and playdoh today. The weather here was once again-warm- so they also enjoyed playing outside with their friends. It's the last weekday off before the kids go back to school and I find myself wondering where the days went.I asked the kids what their favorite part of this holiday break was, and they said Christmas, sleeping in, and working on our 2000 piece puzzle with family and friends. I had so much fun with them during these last two weeks, it's sad to see them go back to school already!
Tomorrow I have to get caught up on groceries, laundry, and schedules.I am going to attempt a step class with Jess in the morning and Ethan has a party to go to at the little chefs academy in the afternoon, it should be yet another fun day!!

No comments: