Sunday, January 25, 2009

30 Random Things about Me

Feeling the need to blog, but having nothing to say. So....tonight I will fill you in on me.
Okay here goes:

1. I have 3 kids and a great husband.
2. My feet grew a whole size after having kids. If I have more kids, I will have to get shoes made. 3. I can juggle busy schedules, without losing it.
4. I don’t like drama.....I was an infant, pretty standard.
5. I have a twin sister.
6. I love Starbucks, White Chocolate Mocha when it's cold and Black Tea Lemonade on a hot day! 7. I played softball and basketball in High School, and I wasn't very good!
8. I put my kids first....ALWAYS!
9. I’m not a big reader, but trying real hard to become one so I joined a book club! Well, its a Wine & Book club.
10. I used to wear glasses and contacts
11. I had Lasik and love it!
12. My kids play soccer.
13. I guess that makes me a soccer mom.
14. I drive a minivan, so I guess that confirms my "soccer mom" status.
15. I make friends very easily.
16. I love the beach.
17. I love shopping.
18. I love shopping at the beach.
19. I'm a night owl, I think I have insomnia.
20. I have never broken a bone.
21. I'm not big into jewelry. However, if you want to give me some, I won't turn it down!
22. I usually run late. It drives my husband crazy.
23. I have more than one best friend.
24. I don't really like breakfast food, unless I'm on vacation.
25. I need a vacation!
26. I'm afraid of hurricanes and tornadoes.
27. I love to scrapbook, quilt, and knit. I'm a crafty mama.
28. I've never seen the Star Wars movies...(and I know what you are thinking)
29. I was picked on, live on the radio about never seeing Star Wars! and I didn't even win free movie tickets!
30. I am very happy with my life, my family, and my friends!

No comments: