Monday, January 26, 2009

Monday Mayhem

Busy me…. really made a day of today! Why is it that I always seem to use my ‘me’ time and keep so busy that there is no ‘me’ time.
This morning was my day to carpool, and I have to say that carpool is awesome, my and my fellow carpoolers set it up so we each only have to leave our homes once a week!! Well today was my day.
I use Mondays as my errands day. I ran the kids to school, went to the bookstore (25 miles away), and did my groceries. Now I sit here wondering what to do next, it’s almost time to get Ethan from school and I wonder if running home is a possibility.
I can sit and wait in the car but I didn’t bring my book or even a magazine! I didn't think to bring the computer with me, either, so this entry comes to you courtesy of AT&T wireless and my handy Blackberry and it only has one bar left!!!
I elected to hang out and I've done everything I can think of to do, short of cruising the local Starbucks.
I ran into Sherri at Kroger and thought maybe we could chat away my time but she had to go and I still had time to kill. Now I’m done with my grocery shopping and loitering in the grocery store parking lot trying to convince John Mayer that he should probably go ahead and do something else while he's waiting on the world to change.
Only 15 minutes to go... I think I'll go inspect the school parking lot now.
I’ve learned a valuable lesson, I need a time management class and instead of always packing goodies for the kids in the car, I need a mom bag filled with things to do when it is too cold outside and you’re trapped in your car waiting on school to let out!!!

No comments: