Friday, November 13, 2009

Super(mom)stitions

So, it's Friday the 13th and it feels like any other day.
I laugh at the belief that Friday the 13th brings bad luck. In fact, I open umbrellas indoors, walk under ladders, and occasionally I break a mirror. See, I'm not superstitious at all!
But then I got to thinking(which usually spells trouble)and realized that if I'm brutally honest with myself, I do have some superstitions of my own.
The bed has to be made before I get in it or I won’t be able to sleep. Makes sense, right?
My kids clothes have to be put away neatly or we will run late. That’s a given. I must change the toilet paper roll or before it gets completely empty or the next person (????) will not be able to change it. And my VERY favorite.....if you ignore the problem, it will NOT go away.
Happy Friday the 13th everyone =)

No comments: