Sunday, November 15, 2009

Hello There...neighbor

You know how it usually happens. The moving van pulls up across the street. You peer through the slats of the window blinds. You don't want them to see you checking out the new neighbors. Who are they? In goes the fancy furniture...as I wonder, will we be friends and share dinners? In goes a child-size bike...and I wonder how many kids they have?
New neighbors are always fascinating.
I hope they forgive me for disrupting their moving process to run over and meet them but, the worry of who our new neighbors would be, was still pondering. I have had my share of BAD neighbors and could not handle another but, what a relief that a lovely family has moved in.
And the kids.....three girls!!!! YAY!
How wonderful for my girls to have new friends on the street.

No comments: