Monday, August 31, 2009

Loads of Fun

We’ve been using our brand new front load washer and dryer for over a year now and I’ve got to tell you I LOVE THEM. I actually don’t mind doing laundry any more because walking into our NEW utility room it feels like walking into my own personal laundromat, minus the rolling baskets and lined up chairs.
Of course I still hate folding and putting away laundry, but that’s another story.
If it is possible to truly adore your home, then I have it.
I actually enjoy doing laundry now because my laundry/mud room is so neat and organized. Mike worked really hard getting it to work.It's one of the only rooms in the house that we have mastered. I'm loving the storage bench and long row of hooks that keep all our shoes, backpacks, and jackets tucked away. I have three busy children in sports and activities so, this room is definitely serving it's purpose.
I know, I sound a bit crazy to blog about such a thing.

No comments: