Monday, September 7, 2009

Losing Time

The kids are in full swing at school and I already feel like we just re-boarded the runaway freight train we hopped off at the end of the last school year.
I usually get a week or so out of the new year before I feel like that.
What can I do to get on track again?
I think I just need to get into a routine again and out of some bad evening habits.
That routine will probably involve me actually folding and putting away laundry more than once a month.
And, dinner. Turns out the kids, indeed, require dinner every night.
Hmmm, just trying to figure out how to get on top of things before the school year gets too far underway.
It's going to take a few days of getting some things organized and a couple of evenings of making out our daily schedules, and I'll be good to go.
Hey, then I can also use that spare time to catch up on some of my favorite tv shows, organize my photos and scrapbook or just simply get some more sleep.

No comments: