Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Falling for Fall

Living in Florida for so long, I never knew what seasons were.
We had rain or sun, and humidity all year around.
I remember my first Fall season in Texas. It was so nice to see leaves that turned colors and scattered down the street, meeting new people and being able to open windows in the house!!!! It was amazing.
Now, I have lived here for three years and Fall is still my favorite time of year here. This fall I have a lot to look forward to:


Oktoberfest
Kids Fall Sports
Pumpkins on the porch
Making Smores with the neighbors
Getting caught up on my scrap booking on those chilly days
Warm apple cider

Pumpkin Spice Latte at Starbucks
putting away my flip-flops
wearing sweaters
New Fall Season of Desperate Housewives
Movies: New Moon, Where the Wild Things Are and,
It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown
Cuddling on the couch with the kids
I just love this time of year!

No comments: