Sunday, May 3, 2009

Makin' a list.....

I have a list....you know THE LIST....the ones that are always getting longer & longer....
The List of things TO-DO....
The GROCERY List...
The PARTY List...
The WHAT I NEED TO PACK List...
I've been thinking this week about the CRAZINESS of Life...sometimes it goes smoothly, sometimes it hits all the bumps in the road....
sometimes it's filled with GREAT things...sometimes the worst things....
Rush, Hurry, Cram, Speed, Get-it-done....Go, Go, Go! These are all the words that seem to show up on my list. And, I can't help but think I'm making the WRONG list....I'm truly thinking my List needs to be more like this....
Take time to do something "just because" today
Compliment & Encourage a Friend
Call someone you're missing and catch up with them
Send an email to a far away friend
Realize all the beauty around me
Smile, Laugh, and be filled with JOY
Say the words I LOVE YOU to everyone that I Love!
Be Thankful for everything (even a bad hair day)
Have FUN....it's okay to act six again...to sing at the top of my lungs to the radio, to dance to the beat in my heart, and to dream

1 comment:

My Life in Motion said...

those are the kinds of lists you should be making the rest it will all get done because it has to!