Monday, May 25, 2009

Life's a B

I've always believed that, "What goes around, comes around" and when all is said we should take accountability for our actions. With that in mind, I try hard to act with kindness...always.
I know that I am not perfect, and just laugh at the thought of trying to be. I have mistakes, who hasn't? But I always do the right thing and I am never intentionally mean. I know I am a good person. And for the most part, the people in my life are the same. But there are those, the self-centered few, that are just down right nasty. You know, the ones that don't seem to understand what it's like to give and take. Where do you think your pedestal is honey? cuz I don't see it!
Sooooo, where is the karma already??? Don't get me wrong, I don't wish anyone harm, just payback to bite them in the a*%? Do these people EVER get tired of the drama? Grow up already. enough is enough!

No comments: