Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Just Minutes

I only have a few minutes before I have to log off so I choose to blog. So...let's see...what is on my mind?
Well, today is my little brother's birthday, he is 20. Happy Birthday! Brother, I love you, miss you, and wish I could hug you. Mental note: don't forget to call him today.
Why is it 70 degrees in Texas today? It doesn't feel like the holidays at all. I am glad I took down all the Christmas stuff already.
Did crafts, played games, took the kids to the park, where to next?
I need to get to Kroger today, ran out of bread this morning...can't remember how much milk is left!?? With school back next week, I need lunch stuff!
Where the heck is my camera? Why am I always losing things, like my keys, camera, and phone??
What should I wear to the movies tonight???
Did I switch the wash? And why am I always doing laundry???
Aghhh, needless to say there is a lot on my mind right now. It's funny what goes through your mind, when you sit and think about it:)
I hope everyone is having a good day.

No comments: