Friday, December 12, 2008

10 Years Strong


Today Michael and I celebrate ten years of marriage.
What I see when I look at Micheal.......

I see a great father: one who through the years never hesitated to change a diaper, do a midnight feeding, or babysit so I could get a little break. He always rushes home to be with us and more than anything has always shown the children how much he loves them and how much he loves me.

I see a great Friend: He is not judgmental, he looks at people for who they are inside and never takes people for granted. When you become a friend of his, you have a true friend for life. He knows how to make me laugh, is there when I need a shoulder, and calls me everyday during the day just to say hello.

I see myself: Mike brings out the best in me. He makes me feel like a good mother, a good wife, and a good friend.
I'd be lying if I said we never fight and to pretend our marriage is perfect would be silly, the past ten years have been a challenge, but I wouldn't change a thing. I am so grateful for our three wonderful children and the home we have made. As I look to our future, I know only good things will come, because we have each other and that is all we need.

No comments: