Friday, July 24, 2009

Best of Both Worlds

I am lazy sometimes. Everyone needs time to pamper themselves and escape the crazy week at the office or appointments, deadlines, and organizing the house. When I am feeling lazy, I totally give into it...hey, I deserve it! I am a super busy working mom.
But nothing beats lazing around when it's raining outside.
As I look outside the window and watch the drops coming down, I remember why I always love the rain. It’s because I always associate my happy childhood with the rain. I used to love playing in the rain with my cousins and my friends. The rain always forced our family to stay indoors and just be with each other and mom would cook something great! When I grew older, the rain was the best reason to stay at home, take naps, watch a movie or get lost in a good book.
I am currently in Florida at my parents house and it is raining outside.....what a great treat to have both today. I think I will take full advantage.

No comments: