Monday, July 13, 2009

At The Car Wash....Yeah!

I drive what I call a Dodge Mommy-Van, I am always in it as are several children. I can never keep it clean, every time it is cleaned 10 minutes later I hear "Mommy, someone’s throwing food at me" or "oops mommy, I accidentally spilled my drink". (ughhh)
Okay, so we just came home from our beach vacation and since we drove, my mommy-van was filthy and had bugs stuck all over the windshield. It’s bad enough to drive the ‘mommy-van’ but a dirty one, oh no! The drive thru carwash was not going to cut it this time, Florida bugs are hard to get off and my van hasn't had a good scrubbing in a long time.
It is so hot outside....
and I can’t do another hot pool day with the kids. So I grabbed some sponges and some sunscreen and we headed outside for a ‘fun’ car wash day (yeah, the kids fell for that) and we all had a blast! The kids worked hard scrubbing and squirting each other with the water hose and they did an amazing job; I wasn't worried about the time it took because they were having fun and were so thorough.


The kids had a great water day and my van is clean, what could be better than that?

No comments: