Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween

10/31/2008
7:15 am

Today was Friday, crazy hair day at school, and Halloween so you know the kids were excited. I worked on the girls hair making it look crazy, I think I succeeded:


5:00 pm
Halloween Carnival at Ethan's school. The kids dressed in their costumes and had a blast sliding down the great big slide.


7:00pm

All dressed up and ready to go, the kids had a blast trick or treating. We walked for about two hours, and had to empty thier candy baskets twice!!

We have way too much candy!

Ahh, Halloween, how it brings back so many memories. There's nothing like a night of trick or treating and costumes to make you feel young again. I like to see all the Halloween decorations.
When I was shopping for costumes, was amazed at how each year the costumes not only get more expensive, but what better quality they are. I remember those plastic costumes and plastic masks from way back when, you know the ones that ripped way befor the night was over, I just loved them. My favorite costume growing up was strawbery shortcake, I googled it until I found it. Here was the costume I had when I was little and one from now:

Costumes have really come a long way!

No comments: