Thursday, November 20, 2008

My Little Pilgrims

Naty and Ethan were in school programs today.
They were both so cute. It all started at Ethans school at noon. I walked into the gym to see a large stage with my little boy almost center stage surrounded by other four-year olds. He was dressed in khaki pants, a button down shirt, and a wool vest. He looked so grown up. He made a Pilgrim hat and collar in class that he had on as well. When he saw me, his eyes lit up and he just smiled. During his performance, he kept eye contact with me and it made me want to cry. There he was, my shy little boy singing in a room filled with parents and teachers. He was so adorable.
After his performance we had lunch together, joined by Sandra, Jojo, and Mima. It was a nice time with good friends.
Afterwards Ethan and I headed to Naty's school for her performance. Her teacher converted the classroom into a mini theatre and the kids all did a great job. The kids told a Thanksgiving story and Thanksgiving jokes. It was really cute. I had a busy busy day.

No comments: