Monday, November 17, 2008

I need MOM

I have been stuck in a fog lately and don't know how I got there. As the days go by I keep myself busy trying to keep my mind from wandering over it.
Momma raised me right, from her I learned to have an open heart, not be afraid to meet new people, and to do for others while expecting nothing in return. I have definately incorporated that in myself but, my heart gets broken, I meet the wrong people and get taken advantage of. I am not sure why people do the things they do, it's crazy the situations that make you realize who your real friends are. I know I am not perfect, I take things too seriously, and I hold grudges but I am a good person. When someone wrongs me, I have a hard time dealing with it.
When my life gets hectic, mom is awlays there for me, usually with a fresh pot of coffee, home cooking, and her arms to hug me and tell me she loves me. So with that in mind, I count down the days until my Florida Thanksgivng trip, when I am home, surrounded by people that I love and love me, and always laughing because we are so happy together. I can't wait be home again and catch up with my large family and good old friends.
I know when I get back, the fog will be gone, things will be clear and I will move on.

No comments: