Wednesday, November 19, 2008

No Motivation Today

Anyway along with many other things that need to get done, my couponing has been long forgotten. I bought a huge binder with baseball card holders, cut every coupon and organized them by item type: cereal, frozen, household cleaners, etc….. I see the weekly ads come in the mail and I know all the great deals thanks to the grocery game and still nothing. I can’t seem to get back into it. I was a little motivated when I went to Kroger with Silvia last night and spent $16 on $60 worth of groceries!!!! but will itbe enough to get me back on track?
Today I relax in my pajamas; sitting at home staring at the unclipped coupons and laundry that desperately needs to get done. It’s the last thing to complete my spotless house and yet I am not motivated in any way. Aghhh!
Rachel where are you, I need a Starbucks run!!!

No comments: