Sunday, November 23, 2008

So Thankful

With Thanksgiving just around the corner, I thought I would blog a little about what I am thankful for this year.
My family: My kids make my world go round. I am my happiest when we are all in our pj's watching a movie, playing a board game, or just hanging out. As long as we are all together, I am happy. I couldn't ask for a better marriage. Mike is not only my husband but he is my best friend, he knows me better than I know myslef sometimes. He knows what makes me mad and he knows how to make me laugh, he is great. My parents: Being married for over thirty years, they have taught me the value of marriage, family, and friendships. My parents are the kind of people that you can turn to for anything and I just love them for all their support and love. My brother, sisters, nieces and nephew are very important in my life. Yes we have our battles but we can't be torn apart, our family ties are strong.
My friends: I have made some real good friends over the years. Living so far from my family in Florida, my local friends have become like my family. My friends around me have made Texas feel like home: thanks for spending weekends and holidays with us and our good old times hanging out on the street. My distant friends are special in their own way, I'm thankful to have friends that care enough to keep in touch from afar: thanks for our long phone conversations, emails, and letters. I miss you all. My L&D crew past and present: thanks for our middle of the night laughters when the silliest thing makes you laugh so hard,you cry.ahhh,thanks for our long conversations, and working together as a team. L&D is quite an experience on its own, but those girls make it fun. To wrap it all up....I am thankful for everything I have been given and everyone that I have met, I know how to appreciate what I have. I love my life, my family, and my friends. There is nothing more I could ask for.

No comments: