Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day

I am wearing my red, white and blue proudly today.
As I stood outside the poll room, people were talking, everyone seemed so confident in their decision. With knots in my stomach and my mind buzzing, I wondered if people vote for the right reasons and do they realize what they just did?? I know who's side I'm on but can't help but think of what this country will be like tomorrow. Will the U.S. see it's first African American President or will it see our first woman Vice President??? I'm a bit nervous.
On the upside lots of free goodies today if you carry an "I voted" sticker. My fave was the free Starbucks, and I got mine!!!! But the downside of wearing the sticker s that everyone wants to know who you voted for. Quit asking already. Really.

No comments: