Monday, October 6, 2008

Rainy Day

It took all of me to get out of bed this morning. The rain makes me want to stay in my PJ's and craft all day. Instead I had to get up and go to class. My hair got frizzy because of the rain, so those fifteen minutes with the straightening iron were completely a waste. My newly cleaned shoes had mud on them and my pressed scrubs were damp. I was miserable, I wanted so bad to just skip class and enjoy the rainy day at home.
By noon, when class was over the rain had stopped. I was glad at that point because I had some errands to run before time to pick up Ethan. I got groceries and did some laundry. When it was time for the girls to come home, the weather was great. I pulled out some crafts for us to do but instead the kids all ran outside to play on the swing set, they played out there for three hours!!!
I stayed in, watching them through the window and worked on Naty's pink tutu. Maybe it'll rain again tomorrow when I have nothing going on so I can enjoy it.

No comments: