Thursday, December 3, 2009

Happy Birthday, Little Man

Today is Ethan's birthday!
He is 6 years old and feels like such a big boy.
Ethan has played t-ball, soccer, and football in all his six years and has done great in all of it. I don't push him by any means, I would NEVER be one of those parents but, I am glad to see that he is quite the athlete.
Truly life is flying by at such a fast rate the past few years I feel like I can't keep up. I just ordered our Christmas photos yesterday and I still haven't put last years photos in our Christmas album yet and I didn't put those in the album yet because the year before's aren't completely done yet! (Insert scream here.)
I just put away the Halloween stuff and now I am digging through the attic getting all my Christmas decorations out.
I still have shopping to do and even though Christmas is weeks away, I am way behind.
I am looking down at my calendar as I type and there is not ONE day for the rest of December that we don't have something scheduled. Then I flip to January and it isn't much better!
I am overwhelmed! I am behind the game and the game hasn't even started yet.
So, I just wanted to sneak on the computer and acknowledge my little man's birthday!

Happy Birthday Ethan!

No comments: