Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Don't Open Until Christmas.................

I hunted everywhere to make sure that Ethan got what he asked for from Santa. He wanted an electric motorcycle or scooter. Ofcourse, everyone is running out of them. So I ordered his online and even paid the extra shipping to assure that it would get here in time for Christmas.
I tracked it three times a day to make sure it was in route. I even arranged a play date for him during the time it was supposed to arrive. I ran to the door everytime I thought I heard a delivery truck. When it finally arrived I thanked the FedEx driver over and over and asked if he could help me hide it in the garage, he did. When Mike came home, he made sure to hide it in our closet because the kids NEVER go in there.
Well today when I was getting my clothes put away in my closet, Ethan needed to ask me a question. So there we stood in my closet talking, I totally forgot it was in there. It hit me once Ethans little eyes wandered over to it and his face lit up, while he pointed and laughed. My heart melted, the look on his face was one that he should have on Christmas morning not tonight and not in my closet!!!!
I did all that hard work and now it was ruined!

No comments: