Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Fa la la la la

Christmas is almost here, and like most people I have a lot off stuff to do and I'm not close to finishing it yet.

My kids are going to be shocked when they grow up and find that it's not a "thing" to wait until the middle of the night on Christmas Eve to wrap gifts. I may have grown a few extra white hairs over the past few days!!!!

I have a little bit less to do since my parents are not going to be able to make it this year, but Ethan's gift still hasn't arrived and I need to stock my pantry. The kids have been home, on winter break, eating all day.
So, I still have to go to the grocery and get a few odds and ends today. I found it hard to run my errands today when the weather is was so gorgeous! It was 70 degrees and I couldn't help but force the kids to play outside while I supervise with my large glass of tea. So that is what happened, no grocery, no errands, nothing just a lazy day. It was perfect, except tomorrow will be a crazy day ;(

1 comment:

My Life in Motion said...

I am glad you got to have a White Christmas...Merry Christmas!