Friday, June 19, 2009

Not So Fab Five

I'm too embarrassed to actually tell my weight but surely it's not where I want to be. Since last summer I have managed to lose twenty pounds, mostly by just cutting out the soda and walking to pick the kids up from school. Losing all those pounds was great but not easy. But, now that it's summer time (no school to walk to), the kids and work are keeping me so busy and I have I've been spending less time working out. I got on the scale and I realized that just in the pask two weeks I gained 5lbs. How? FIVE pounds, that's about as much as a sack of flour, a half gallon of paint, or a 32 week old fetus!!!
I know I shouldn't stress over the five pounds but I have been on a wieght roller coaster for a while now and even before I gained those five stubborn punds I was still several pounds away from my goal weight!!!
I know that I need to start exercising, and I didn't even walk once this week. I wanted to but I just never got to it. I’ve been trying really hard to eat healthier....that counts, right?
I know. It takes more than that and I need to get movin'! So the plan is this: walk at least three times a week, no more Coco-Cola's (this is going to be the hard one), and invest in the Wii fit. I’m really excited, well not really. But I feel that with a little help and determination that I can be successful and keep those pounds off this time around.

No comments: