Sunday, September 21, 2008

Weekend Review

Friday: Me and Liza took the kiddos to see Igor followed by a treat to Baskin Robbins for ice cream, that was good. My kids had to 'sample' some flavors before they could make a decision...yeah I know that trick. It was a good night with great friends.

Saturday: soccer day. Everyone had a soccer game and they were all spread out throughout the day, the first game was at 9:30 and we were finally done with all the games at 4:30pm. Ethan scored 5 goals for his team. He was so proud. I think he told everyone he talked to that day, about his five goals!!
Sporadically during the day, Mike and I worked on the kids new swing set.

Sunday...I slept all day. When I woke up it was time to head outside for a party down the street where the kids spent the afternoon riding their bikes, throwing a football, chasing each other and just having fun. This weekend was full of activities and we all had a good time.

No comments: