Friday, January 1, 2010

A New Change

This year is not going to be easy.
After Christmas I start making a list of the things that I need to get done, things I need to change, and things I need to appreciate.

This is what 2010 will be like for us:
Sydney will be entering middle school and I am nervous for her. I am not ready for the middle school drama, hormones, and boys. She is still my little girl.
Naty will get glasses and braces. This year she will go through a dramatic transformation and I don't look forward to her changing smile.
Ethan is starting to lose teeth, this year he will also go through changing face, height, and weight. He will still play sports but, he will start hockey soon!
Mike will become a fireman. He will work long hours and we will miss having him home every night. I am proud of him for making the career change in order to support his family but, it also makes me scared.
This year I will become a nurse. The lives of many will rest in my hands and depend on my knowledge. I will have finally reached the goal I have worked so hard for.

I have realized that I have so much to get done, appreciate, and change.With every new year I set new goals, new dreams, leave the anger, hope for better, lose the drama, and cherish my loved ones but, I have made it my priority to make sure this BUSY year will bea great one!!!!
Happy New Year!

No comments: