Saturday, September 24, 2011

Fall is here...finally

Today was the first day of fall. Not technically, but for me, it's that first time you wake up with a little chill and feel the urge to put your socks on as soon as you get out of bed. It's the first day you can turn off your AC and open all the windows.

I love it, knowing that there are no more 100+ degree days in my near future and that there will be a good solid month and a half of my favorite weather before it turns into those winter gloomy days.

There are so many things to love about fall... kids soccer games, the leaves changing, sweaters, hay rides, pumpkin picking, open windows and hot apple cider.

One of my absolute favorite things about fall is the use that I will get out of my crock pot and the pumpkin spice latte that will greet me every morning. I'm so glad it is finally here.

HAPPY FALL!

No comments: