Friday, October 1, 2010

Fall Back

I love Fall. For me, it is the BEST time of the year. I love it when the summer heat is finally gone, the nights are cool, and the leaves start turning colors.
Every year I torture my family into taking family photos, I make us go out when the lighting is at its best (either early in the am or early evening.....and it's neither is convenient), we have to match, and it usually takes us a few tries to get it right) Each year we pull out previous years photos and compare, it is so funny, I love to hear the kids giggle over their own photos.
With all that, I stumbled across some old Fall photos from years ago:

Tears filled my eyes when I look back at those days. My kids are growing way too fast. It's more the reason that I will continue this tradition of torturous photo taking.....it's just too precious.

No comments: