Thursday, September 9, 2010

Truly A Pampered Chef

Today has sure been a rough one! I don't understand why Thursdays have to be so crazy. Yes, all the kids have overlapping soccer practice on Thursday evenings but between two parents, we can sure juggle it. Somehow Thursdays have become my domesticated day as well. The whole house needs to be spotless and all the laundry needs to be washed and folded. I have to have the kids packed for practice and all uniforms for Saturday games have to be clean and ready to go. I sure need a little help on Thurdays and am not afraid to admit it.

Now with that being said, I want to share this great recipe that the pampered chef has introduced me to. I bought the deep dish baker last year and my family has had many meals prepared by this awesome stone baking dish. It works like a crock pot but you can use it in the microwave and have home cooked meals in less than half an hour, including prep time. I love it!!!!
It’s the Easy Tortellini Toss made with cheese tortellini, spinach, and ham. Yes, spinach!!!! And my kids always ask for seconds. Tonights Thursday dinner was delicious, fast, and not picked up from a drive thru window. It's the little things on Thursday evenings that really help!!!

No comments: