Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Happy Wife, Happy Life

The keys to domestic bliss may include commitment, compromise, and communication, but if you want to keep this little wife really happy it’s the little things that I suggest!

I could easily give you a list of things NOT to do, but that’s just common sense. So, my dear husband, instead I thought I would just give you a list of the to do’s that will make me a happy little wife.

-Please pick your laundry up off the bathroom floor.

-Speaking of the bathroom….the last thing I want to come home to, at the end of a busy shift (with a full bladder) is the toilet seat up and an empty toilet paper roll. Very. Frustrating.

- Take the garbage out. There should not be bad odors in the same room that I prepare our meals. Seriously.

-Write your gorgeous wife a love letter once in a while. Texts and e-mails are totally appreciated, but not nearly as romantic.

-Kiss me hello and goodbye every time you see me! Every. Single. Time. You know, like you used to.

-Turn the television off, sometimes. I gladly appreciate the Jets, Yankees, & Gators but, I think our TV needs some rest every now and then. Just sayin.

-Remember that Golf may be fun, but those clubs won’t keep you warm at night.

-And sometimes take a turn being the bad guy with the kids.

Sigh….. It’s been almost 12 years so you must be doing something right…but it’s the little things that will get us through the next 50 years.

Love Ya!

No comments: