Monday, May 10, 2010

Stop, Drop, and Roll.....with the changes


My husband is now a certified fighter. It’s amazing how a career change makes a huge difference. Our entire married life has consisted of daddy architect, dressing in shirts and ties, running to meetings, wearing a hard hat, carrying a lap-top, and two blackberry’s on his hip. Now that he is a fire fighter things have changed……
Working out and keeping in shape has become a priority.
Aside form the cool fireman attire, the smoke mixed in with his natural smell takes some getting used to.

HE questions ME about medical things…..ok we won’t go there.
The golf clubs are back!
I think I will love having the bed to myself every third night.
My son can tell the difference between a police siren and a fire siren.
My children have a built in hero.
I have a husband who saves lives, cooks dinner (on the grill), does laundry, and takes time to watch a movie in his pjs with his family.....what more could a girl ask for????
We are so proud of you, Mike :)

No comments: