Thursday, May 13, 2010

Home Sweet Home

We are the type of family who doesn’t settle, we follow our dreams and we move forward, never looking back and, because we have each other and that’s all that matters. So, when Michael decided to change careers, I knew that I would do whatever it is to allow him to follow his dreams just like he has done for me.

We closed on this house on a beautiful September day. I remember loving all the orange and red leaves that trickled down the streets. This is a picture from one of the first days here with no furniture. I remember having dinner with our kids on the floor but, we didn’t care, we were soooo happy. I will always remember that night!
Today we put our house on the market and although I am very excited, I am also having mini melt downs a couple times a day as we officially start to leave our 1st Texas home, which is the only home my kids really remember.


Moving is super stressful! There is so much to take care of, let alone change states. Right now I want to share some before and after pictures of the house as I say goodbye to our home. We worked really hard on the house for the short time we lived here. Its fun to look back and see what we started with…….it was a nice home and we made a lot of great memories here but its time to move on to the next chapter in what will probably be a big book, haha!!!!









No comments: