Sunday, May 23, 2010

St Joseph...do your thing


I want to sell my house. Like, yesterday. It's only been on the market for one week but I am tired of showing the house and all the work that comes with it (cleaning, laundry, picking up toys, etc.) I am tired of having projects not done around here. I want to stop worrying about how much my house is worth, and I just want to be closer to family already.
Naty and I burried St. Joseph today, in hopes for an offer to come our way. I did this at our last house and it worked so, I believe that he will help us again. Sometimes, I feel that selling our house is just a dream; that it’s something that will never really happen. I don't want to be 'stuck' here like some people. I guess we will leave it up to faith (and St. Joseph), if it's meant to happen, it will. And if it isn't, well that's ok too.

No comments: