Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I'm Pinned

I consider myself to be crafty. I am a whiz at sewing, I can paint, scrapbook, photograph, I make cards and paper crafts, I cook, bake, decorate and design......yep, I'm one crafty mom.

But, there are times when I just lose that creative juice inside of me and I sit in my craft room and am truly stumped! I don't like those moments at all. This is not supposed to happen to a crafty person, right? Well, it does! and with my busy schedule lately, I have these crazy un-crafty moments, more and more.

Well, I have a feeling things may be a little different from now on.....thanks to Pinterest.

Pinterest is my inspiration, when mine is lost. When I want to relax or enjoy some me time, I turn on my computer or pick up my phone and navigate my way to Pinterest. I browse boards to see what random people from across the world are pinning. I go through my own boards to feel inspired and see what things have caught my eye in past months.

I have boards for every aspect of my life- recipes, decorating, holiday and gift ideas, art projects to try with my littles, and even an entire board dedicated to outfits. One day I hope to have my home entirely remodeled like the pins I have on Pinterest.

I think that Pinterest will help me not lose my creative brain the next time I am pregnant. Hopefully, the boards that I have worked so hard to create will inspire me and keep my crafty mom side working despite what my busy life brings.

No comments: